Brady H. Somers
Brady’s practice focuses on probate, guardianship, estate planning, trust administration, protection of vulnerable adults, and contested trust and estate matters. Prior to joining STIB, Brady was an associate at a prominent mid-sized law firm in Seattle where his practice focused on estate planning, probate, and trust and estate litigation.
Brady graduated summa cum laude from the Seattle University School of Law in 2016. While in law school, Brady served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Carol A. Schapira at King County Superior Court and was an associate editor for the Seattle University Law Review.
One Convention Place
701 Pike Street, Suite 1510
Seattle, WA 98101
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Dean’s List, 2013–2016
- Seattle University Law Review, Associate Editor
- Trustee Law Scholarship, Recipient
- Academic Merit Scholarship, Recipient
- Cheney/Metzger Legal Writing Scholarship, Finalist
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Remedies
- Pacific Lutheran University, B.A., Biology
- Minor: Jazz Studies
- Dean’s List, 2007–2009